Betfair and paddypower poker

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Betfair and paddypower poker

Postby QuietMike888 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi i am not sure if am allowed to ask this in here but I am only registered to this forum

I play betfair poker and i have noticed paddypower poker has the same tournments I know i can't play both of them together on my laptop because they are both the ipoker client so was thinking of buying another laptop so i could play betfair on one and paddypower on the other, is this allowed?

Also a really stupid question here, when i play on betfair on a tournement do i show up on paddypower because it's the same software. I don't want to cheat or anything just play more poker thats why am asking these questions before i do anything or go buy a laptop.

Thanks, Mike
QuietMike888

Re: Betfair and paddypower poker

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 am

I'm fairly certain that playing in the same tournament from multiple accounts is not allowed.
kraada

Postby QuietMike888 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 am

Hi no what i want to do is play a tournment on betfair poker with one laptop and play the same tournment on paddypower on another laptop is that allowed?

I don't want two accounts on one tournment thats cheating and i don't want to do anything like that i just want to play more poker tournments

Thanks, Mike
QuietMike888

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:21 pm

It's my understanding that would not be allowed, but you can contact your iPoker provider to be certain.
kraada

Postby QuietMike888 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 pm

ok thanks for your help its just that i only like playing 3 tournaments during the day on betfair poker and they have the exact one's on paddypower so was wondering if i could play both with two laptops betfair on one and paddypower on the other. I have also noticed alot of the regulars who play these tournaments on betfair also play them on paddypower so was wondering is that just because there playing on betfair there showing up on paddypower or are they playing them both

Thanks, Mike
QuietMike888

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:55 am

These iPoker skins share the same player pool, so they are probably actually the same tournament. The fact that the same regulars show up regardless of which skin you play on suggest that too.
If they are the same tournament then you are almost certainly not allowed to play in it twice by using different accounts, but you will need to contact your site(s) to confirm that.
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]