HUD issues on Poker Stars SNG

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD issues on Poker Stars SNG

Postby WalkingD3ad » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi there,
I upgraded my PT software to 3.14.7 this has somehow cause my HUD to stop working on Poker Stars. (it used to with the older version).
Now to specify the HUD works in Cash Games but not in SnG or Tournaments. I presume im doing something wrong and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or tell me what check box I have to check or uncheck.

Thank you,
WalkingD3ad

Re: HUD issues on Poker Stars SNG

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:04 am

Make sure you have PokerStars set to play and save hand histories in English; that is the most common cause for this kind of behavior.
kraada

Postby WalkingD3ad » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:11 pm

kraada wrote:Make sure you have PokerStars set to play and save hand histories in English; that is the most common cause for this kind of behavior.

Thank you for your reply
I have checked and yes i am saving hand histories and in English.
like i mentioned the HUD is working for CASH but not SnGs

any other suggestion would be appreciated.
WalkingD3ad

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:37 am

You actually need to have PokerStars installed in English for full functionality, not just writing hands in English - you may need to reinstall in English.
If that doesn't help please review the Hud Troubleshooting Guide for solutions to other common issues and a link to how to report your problem if it doesn't help.
WhiteRider

Postby WalkingD3ad » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:28 pm

WhiteRider wrote:You actually need to have PokerStars installed in English for full functionality, not just writing hands in English - you may need to reinstall in English.
If that doesn't help please review the Hud Troubleshooting Guide for solutions to other common issues and a link to how to report your problem if it doesn't help.

my install is in english
i have checked the said TS guide and found no solution.
i suppose ill contact tech support, i was hoping someone has seen a issue where cash hud works and sng hud does not
obviously my settings are correct as it collecting and displaying one set of hand history not the other, looks like a glitch in the software, especially since it worked before i did a update to the poker stars software with the exception of the updates that are pushed out by the company. the big change was the upgrade of the poker track software as immediately after that is when the sng hud stoped working

i have uninstalled poker tracked too, and reinstalled it, still same issue.
any other suggestions?
WalkingD3ad

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:45 pm

We'll need the log to know more. The language issue is the only reason I can think of off the top of my head for having the HUD work for cash games and not for tournaments.
kraada

Postby WalkingD3ad » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 am

kraada wrote:We'll need the log to know more. The language issue is the only reason I can think of off the top of my head for having the HUD work for cash games and not for tournaments.

ok thank you, please let me know what elseyou need?

Problems:
- HUD displays hand data in Cash games but NOT in SnGs

just this weekend i have again (2nd time doing this since it stopped working)
- completely removed and reinstalled pgSQL 8.3, Poker Tracker and Poker Stars
- configured both the PT and PS clients to capture hand histories

Still getting the same problem. Also now im noticing the HUD is a little slow on displaying the hands live as i play in cash games.
In the even to eliminate this being my laptop, i also installed it on my desktop, same identical problem, works in Cash not in SnG

What am i missing here? Does PT3 have issues with the new PT software? Or is it still something im doing or not doing?
Any instructions would be appreciated, thank you.
WalkingD3ad

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 am

We need the log and the hand history would be useful as well. That's really all we should need. There aren't any known issues with PokerStars and PT3 at this time.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]