How to make positional popups

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

How to make positional popups

Postby noname81 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:48 am

Hi.
I have been trying to create custom positional popups. I have follow the instruction but still cant seem to figure it out. I have created a new HUD profile for cash games. Now I want to add to that and have PFR and 3bet by position pop up.I went to the "Positional Popup" tab and created a a popup. I called in POPCASH.I then pressed apply at the bottom of the page. Then I went and clicked on the "Assign Popups" on the other page. I added POPCASH there. I then clicked the apply button and tried to use it at a table but was not able to see the pop up anywhere. I am assuming there will be an icon or something to click on to active the pop up if it is working. When I applied this my HUD did get all scramble around so something was applied.

Thanks for the help in advance.
noname81

Re: How to make positional popups

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 am

That's how you add a popup to a group (via Assign Popups). Did you add any stats to it though?
kraada

Postby noname81 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:04 pm

yes I did

I added PFR and VPIP

Were do I go to open the pop up?
noname81

Postby noname81 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:52 pm

yes I did

I added PFR and VPIP

My HUD I created consists of 7 different groups. I like to have VPIP and PFR on top of the cards on the table. I also like to have the stats n a certain location on the table. Maybe this is the problem. MAybe I have to many groups? Do I need to include a stat to click on to pop up the pop up. I noticed on some default profiles there was an Icon to click on. Does this icon automatically appear when pop up is assigned or do i need to configure it so an icon shows up?

Thanks
noname81

Postby noname81 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:43 pm

I was able to figure it out. I simply needed to assign pop up to a certain stat.
noname81

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:34 am

You can also assign the popup to a group so that it appears when you click on that group. Guide
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]