Graph - all-in performance bug

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Graph - all-in performance bug

Postby RiverWinz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi,

I believe there is a bug in the "graph - all-in performance".

If I have my opponent covered and sets him all-in without going all-in myself, the hand is not recognised as an all-in hand and does not influence the "expected value" graph. In my mind this is indeed an all-in hand. The hand is recognised as an all-in hand on his stat-page.

Best regards,
Carsten
RiverWinz

Re: Graph - all-in performance bug

Postby the other mike » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi Carsten -

The data presentation in most of PokerTracker3 is in terms of "hero" (you) meaning what matters is if you were truly all-in. You had some of your stack left therefore you were not all-in.

The EV graph is also somewhat introductory at this point with respect to what is planned so if you would like to make suggestions about what is included you're welcome to post them in the "Feature Request" forum:

http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19

Mike
the other mike

Postby RiverWinz » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:10 pm

The graph is not meant to keep track of how many times a player is actually all-in.
The graph is to see if you are lucky or unlucky, therfore the hand should be included.
RiverWinz

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:01 am

Yes, we're aware of that, but the current EV graph is calculated 'live' each time - once EV is calculated at import time and stored in the database it will be made as accurate as possible.
WhiteRider

Postby ChrisKing12 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm

I play the NL Cap games on FullTiltPoker. Is there any way to get the all-in graph to work for when the pot is capped?
ChrisKing12

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm

That should be doable, though we would need to add in a few things for that to happen. I'll make sure to add it to our list.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]