No history

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No history

Postby paradoxica » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm

So, I tried searching for my problem, but it seems to be unique.
My Full Tilt account is conficured to save hand histories and keep them for 30 days (the default I think). When I auto imported however, I only got the last 4 days. I looked in my hand histories file and it was empty. I looked in the PT3 'processed' file and there were the 4 days worth of files. I'm thinking that all of the last month just wasn't saved for some reason.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

PS. I am aware that play money histories aren't saved, and yes, I did play real money games between 4 and 30 days ago.
paradoxica

Re: No history

Postby the other mike » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 pm

PokerTracker3 doesn't do anything except move the files so if they were there, they should still be somewhere on your computer.

Is it possible you perhaps didn't have any files older than 4+ days? That is, you didn't enable the "Save my hands" in the Full Tilt cashier window until just a few days ago?

Do you see these older hands in the PokerTracker3 "General", "Hands" tabs, etc.? If not then it sounds like PokerTracker3 didn't have anything to import.

But if you do, take a game number from an older hand then use Windows "Search" and use that game number in "A word or phrase..." to locate the files that way.

Mike
the other mike

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]