HUD Set up for HU SNGs

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: HUD Set up for HU SNGs

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 pm

My apologies, apparently that only exists as a cash stat.

Just click New to create a new stat, for the value expression you want (cnt_bb_steal_raise / cnt_steal_def_opp_bb) * 100 and don't forget to fill in the Format tab (/%.2f is fine for the format expression, just don't forget to give it a title and width).
kraada

Postby peyrolas » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:37 pm

kraada wrote:My apologies, apparently that only exists as a cash stat.

Just click New to create a new stat, for the value expression you want (cnt_bb_steal_raise / cnt_steal_def_opp_bb) * 100 and don't forget to fill in the Format tab (/%.2f is fine for the format expression, just don't forget to give it a title and width).

it works, but expression begin should be cnt_bb_steal_call

thanks a lot
peyrolas

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

True :)
kraada

Postby peyrolas » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 am

BBCall works - HOWEVER - i would need more and forgot to mention it explicitely. for HU SNG the total "calls" by BB is important. say calling AND reraising the btn raise.

so i would need an additional HUD stat to see the total BB reraised after my btn raise. could anybody help in this? guess this also needs some programming?

thanks for help
peyrolas

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:07 am

WhiteRider wrote:Use this as your column's expression:
sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b AND tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%', 1, 0])

To count raises you would change the "C" (call) for "R" (raise) in the above expression, so you will need to create a new column with this expression, and then build your new stat from that.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]