PT3 No longer running real time

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 No longer running real time

Postby phonix4 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:32 pm

My Pt3 is no longer loading hands as played and takes hours to catch up and normally a few stop restarts. even then it gets to current time then stops till the next restart.
Any idea why?????
phonix4

Re: PT3 No longer running real time

Postby phonix4 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:16 pm

And now it's simply not importing at all. Please help.
phonix4

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 pm

What version of PT3 are you using, and what site are you playing at?

When you start auto importing does it import a lot of duplicates?
Tutorial - Preventing Duplicates
(if you're playing at Prima, you need to Reset the gamehistory file once in a while instead)

Please read the PT3 Importing FAQ and check that everything is still configured correctly by referring to your site's Configuration Guide in the Documentation.

If you continue to have problems after this please report your problem.
WhiteRider

Postby phonix4 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

ok no probs. I'm getting around 11,500 duplicates at every restart then it stops importing. i'm using Ladbrokes which is microgaming and it seems to have developed in the last 2-3 days. been running perfectly up until this point. will read docs and see what happens. tnx
phonix4

Postby phonix4 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:40 pm

if i go into my hand history file in the website and change the store hands for past from 30 days to 2 days will this help the problem???
phonix4

Postby the other mike » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Sites which use a database file for hand histories can develop other problems over time so it is best to get in the habit of routinely "clearing" the file. To do so see the steps in the Microgaming guide ("Before Auto Importing"): http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/?doc=primaconf

Mike
the other mike

Postby phonix4 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

problem solved but i lost a few hands through trial and error. lol.
I cleared the history i think when i went into the configuration. this seems to have worked. the reason i lost a few hands because i didn't let PT3 catch up b4 i deleted therefore i lost a few but not to worry.
Ok i get the feeling that this is going to happen again so any suggestions as to how often i should do this??????
phonix4

Postby kraada » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm

The easiest thing to do is after you finish a session, and finish importing the hands, just clear the file then. That way the file is kept clean, you know you won't lose any hands, and if you get into the habit of doing it won't take much time and you won't have any problems.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]