Lost because nothings working

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lost because nothings working

Postby thekidladiezluv » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey i purchased PT3 and downloaded the 1 OCT version yesterday. I thought everything was set-up fine. I'm playing on fulltilt and it first says "Importing observed hands from table '5'" then from the very first hand it attempts to import it says this "Full Tilt: Hand observed but not imported (#15339630839) from $6 + $0.50 KO Sit & Go (112469453), Table 5". Also my own table doesnt even have the PT sign at the top. The other tables that i open up all have it though. The HUD display never shows on top of all this. I am very discouraged. Please help. I've been lookin at he support stuff to make sure everything i have done is corrrect.
I've also read on here that datamining on fulltilt is not allowed or something. If so, how do i get what i want to get out of this program?
thekidladiezluv

Re: Lost because nothings working

Postby the other mike » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi -

It sounds as if your configuration isn't quite complete - you can use this guide to for the steps: http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/?doc=ftpconf. Once that's correct you'll start seeing your own hands imported and stats on all of your opponents.

What the configuration boils to is this: 1) Ensure you've installed the Full Tilt software choosing "English" if offered an option, 2) enable "save my hands" in the Full Tilt cashier and note where Full Tilt will put them, 3) play a couple hands (without PokerTracker3) then 4) tell PokerTracker3 where Full Tilt will be putting the new hands (step #2).

Mike
the other mike

Postby thekidladiezluv » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks for the info Other Mike..... i actually reinstalled PT3 and put the hand histories to match and it worked for me but for other tables that i open to log their progress its not. Any reason for that? What can i do to get it?
thekidladiezluv

Postby thekidladiezluv » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Also i forgot to mention that the hands that i was receiving where everything works is from a cash game. I opened up another cash game that i wasn't playing in and it just observes but does not import the hands. I played in a sit and go and opened up other tables from the sit and go and it didnt import any of it. Please tell me whats going on.
thekidladiezluv

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 am

Full Tilt no longer writes hand history files for observed tables so no hands will import for observed tables - the memory scanner will recognize observed tables so that the HUD can display stats for any players that you already have information about.

Please read the PT3 Importing FAQ and PT3 HUD FAQ and if you still have problems with importing hands or the HUD on tables you are playing at then report your problem so that we can check your config.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]