first time user no hud at all

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

first time user no hud at all

Postby patatepowa » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:53 pm

I think i did everything correct, my pt is auto importing from the site im playing and the hud on.

Any common beginner mistake that i could have done?
patatepowa

Re: first time user no hud at all

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Is your poker client installed in English? If it isn't, that could cause the HUD to not show up.
kraada

Postby patatepowa » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

its in english.

is there anything i should see at the table if the hud was turned on properly but poker tracker had no hh to use?

maybe the problem is with the hh
patatepowa

Postby the other mike » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Which site is this for? Pokerstars for example permits importing 30 observed hands which leads some to believe auto importing is working when in reality it is not.

Besides installing the poker site software in English about the only two things which would need to be done are 1) enable the "save my hands" option in the poker site cashier window and play a couple hands without PokerTracker3 then 2) tell PokerTracker3 where the site will be saving the new hands which you'd note in step #1.

This is our list of poker site guides which cover the steps to ensure things are properly configured (right-hand side): http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/

The one other thing which I suspect wouldn't apply to you is that there are so many old files for PokerTracker3 to sift through when starting it that the HUD is never able to start - that problem is addressed here: http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=22715

Mike
the other mike

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 am

WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]