Report - all players not showing up

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Report - all players not showing up

Postby bigvb » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

what i want is to see player statistics for every player in my database (every player on every site).

in the report tab, i create a report for player statistics, with vpip/hands played/money won etc...., but when i run the repot i get only like 600 people. but i have like 10,000 players in my database, why are they not all showing up? and how do i get them to?
bigvb

Re: Report - all players not showing up

Postby the other mike » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Is this something the "Summary" tab is insufficient for? Is it likely you've inadvertently added some condition to the report causing this (an "AND" or restrictive filtering, etc.)? Do you have a filter set outside of the report (click "Clear" and "Refresh")?

Mike
the other mike

Postby bigvb » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 am

hey, i tried the summary tab, when i click '4 arrow button" and click export I only get like 200 people, when i have 10,000 in the summary window. so this doesnt work properly
bigvb

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Are you sure you don't have a filter set? Click "Clear".
If that doesn't help, please report your problem with screenshots to illustrate and we'll investigate further.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]