MAC problem to see full tilt configuration + hud settings

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MAC problem to see full tilt configuration + hud setting

Postby mau58sv » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 am

Having read (in your site) before doing the recording is better to watch if PK3 is the latest version, I saw that there was one of the July 22, I did the download and then I tried to open the tournament. Just came out of the usual fifteen lines written in red but then began to import the hands. then I opened a second tournament, and even here I have successfully imported the hands.I then closed 2 other tournaments and I've reopened 2, and everything works.Thanks for now it seems that everything and I hope that everything works, also because I would not be able to send you the file as described in instructions.ciao
mau58sv

Postby mau58sv » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Hello, now when I attack PT only works sometimes I have to attach and detach several times and then every so often when I press the button works.A "begin auto import" I get a small colored disk that spins some seconds.thanks
mau58sv

Postby mau58sv » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Sorry I forgot to tell you that sometimes when I open PT turns itself off and I have to restart.
mau58sv

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Please send us your log files as described in the Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]