Rush HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Rush HUD

Postby yellowball » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 am

lihan wrote:I'm trying to make a support ticket but apparently there is a text limit for the message.
Here's my ticket and the message I was trying to send https://www.pokertracker.com/support/ti ... t_id=81775

When I'm playing rush poker hud stats will not show up for people who I know I have hands on. Often stats for regulars who I have 500+ hands on will not show up but stats for people who I have <50 hands on will show up. It is not based on lag, I can play a hand to the river and the stats will still not show up, if it doesn't appear in the first 5 seconds then it won't appear ever. In this log I noticed that stats for DiamondShauro, who I had hands on before I started the session, did not show up at least once. There were other players whose stats did not show up but I didn't keep track of them all. Thanks in advance for your help.

I am experiencing this same problem. Is there a fix already? Thanks.
yellowball

Postby tarix » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:24 am

yellowball wrote:I am experiencing this same problem. Is there a fix already? Thanks.

A fix is coming in Beta 30.6.

As a work-around you can set your first refresh rate to Min: 1 and Max: 10000. Just remember to set it back once you upgrade!
tarix
Developer

Postby dHazed » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely don't mean to rush you, you're making a great job,but... I would really need an answer to my ticket, #81705
dHazed

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Tarix is still working on Rush performance issues, using all the tickets and logs he got. If he has anything specific he needs to ask you he'll let you know via your ticket, but his time is better spent coding than replying to all the tickets he has. You won't be forgotten!
WhiteRider

Postby texasAUtiger » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Keep fighting the good fight, tarix! ;)
texasAUtiger

Postby tarix » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

I have created a new thread where the latest instructions for tuning will be at the top. At this point all of the tickets coming through are configuration related so please follow all of the instructions and re-check your setup. In particular the reindex recommendation is new to most of you. This should fix those cases where you have a reasonable computer but the performance was still terrible.

This thread will be locked shortly. Please move to the new one:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26135
tarix
Developer

Previous

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]