Rush HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Rush HUD

Postby GoretexG » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 am

I had slide on... had no clue that you could change it to something else. I also edited the postgres.conf file. Removed the # from two of the commands, and set the values to what you posted here (for my 2gb ram machine). Will try it all out now!
GoretexG

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:00 am

If you turn animation off, you don't have to deal with any of the silly effects. It's my personal preference :)
kraada

Postby Sharrow » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 pm

my rush hud is not working on one of my computers,i get the message that i must run pokertracker in admin mode and allow my firewall(kaspersky) to run the exe files.I did that,i even turned of kaspersky completly and I still get the same warning message.on the other computer all is fine.i run windows xp and i have the feeling it has something to do with the admin account,but i cant get it to work.has anybody got an idea?
Sharrow

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Please take a look at this FAQ.
kraada

Postby A_D_D » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Is there any hope for the now obsolete 1GB, 64 bit processor? Are others able to run RUSH HUD effectively from these dinosours? :cry:
A_D_D

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 pm

I haven't tested it so I can't say for certain, but I know that performance improvements are high on our list of things to look into.
kraada

Postby tarix » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Sharrow wrote:i run windows xp and i have the feeling it has something to do with the admin account,but i cant get it to work.has anybody got an idea?

Try rebooting your computer and reinstalling Beta 30.3. It's possible that an important file was removed. If that doesn't work turn on logging and submit a support ticket with the log as we can help you much faster that way.

A_D_D wrote:Is there any hope for the now obsolete 1GB, 64 bit processor? Are others able to run RUSH HUD effectively from these dinosours? :cry:

I replied to your ticket. If you tried everything there please post updated logs, thanks.
tarix
Developer

Postby A_D_D » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 pm

I did everything on the list on the previous page, per your reply. It made no visible difference.

Regarding sending updated logs, I’ve already set everything back up the way it was before, so I can play my regular games efficiently. I’m not going to fool with this anymore right now until there’s more information available or another update is released. I also have holdem manager and can limp along with that for a while.
A_D_D

Postby tarix » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm

A_D_D wrote:I did everything on the list on the previous page, per your reply. It made no visible difference.

Regarding sending updated logs, I’ve already set everything back up the way it was before, so I can play my regular games efficiently.

Alright thanks. We have some improvements coming in Beta 30.4, but that will still require having a separate database and not using auto-rate. Doing otherwise is going to be too big of a hit on postgres.
tarix
Developer

Postby sbjohnson27 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I just moved back to using PT3 because of your Rush HUD. Unfortunately, it's lagging behind or showing overlapping stats making the HUD unreliable. I am running on Windows Vista with 6.00 GB, AMD phenom 9550 Quad Core processor 2.20 GHz, and a 64 bit operating system. I already created a unique database for Rush hands. I assume I need to create a log and submit a ticket. I just enable logging. How many hands do I need to play to diagnose the problem? Also where is the log stored? If there is an easier fix, please let me know.

Thank you
sbjohnson27

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]