So far one commonality with the Rush tickets is that everyone is using PostgreSQL 8.3.4 and those of us having less troubles seem to have upgraded. So here is how to upgrade PostgreSQL.
1) Use the Backup tool in PT3 to backup your databases.
It might also be a good time to archive your Processed folder.
2) Download PostgreSQL 8.3.10-1 for Windows
(or get the latest 8.3.x version available)
3) Unzip those files to their own folder. (Right-click unzip to folder usually works or use the wizard built-in to Windows.)
4) Before proceeding make sure steps 1 and 2 are completed.
5) Double-click the "UPGRADE.BAT"
6) It will run at least two installers and both of them require a click or two. Just click "Next" or "Finished" until they are both complete.
7) Reboot when asked.
8) Upon reboot run PT3 and run full Database > Housekeeping with all 6 options ticked for all databases. This will take some time for large databases so please schedule accordingly.
9) Once you've verified your data try Rush again.