Mac FullTilt Hud stats not changing.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mac FullTilt Hud stats not changing.

Postby zstoysh » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm

I hava a mac Im on Fulltilt and I cant change my Hud Stats .. I go into hud options and stats and change my what stats I want to display on my hud and save it to my profile and I hit apply then ok and all my stats are the same nothing changed but when I go back and look into my hud options there all still the ones I changed it to but I still I have the same generic stats showing up everytime I go to a table..Any help?
zstoysh

Re: Mac FullTilt Hud stats not changing.

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 am

Are you using PAHud or PT3?
It sounds like PT3...
If you have created a new profile you need to set it to be used on your table. Please read the Tutorial: Managing HUD Profiles.
WhiteRider

Postby Arpeggio » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 pm

My cousin and I BOTH had trouble with this in the Mac version. And I'm pretty sure he is playing on Stars. I'll read the link you posted, but I've used PT3 on Windows, with HUD before, no problem, and can change profiles. :( Otherwise, PT3 for Mac would be very useful.
Arpeggio

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 pm

I've seen a couple of people describing similar Mac problems in Beta 30.6 - please report the problem so that we can see what is going on in your case and get it fixed.
kraada

Postby aaasi » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

I got similar problems.. hud stats stop updating at tournaments approx when 150 hands played.. Need reset hud every hand if want stats updated.
(oh forgot, playing on fulltilt)

Macbook Pro 2.53GHz, Core2Duo.
Mac OSX 10.6.2
Pokertracker beta 30.8(registered)
aaasi

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Check that your Refresh Rates don't have any gaps between them - Tutorial: Configuring HUD Options.

Other than that, please report your problem by playing at a single table until the problem occurs, and attaching your log files to a ticket.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]