FAQ: Rush Hud Performance Tuning

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FAQ: Rush Hud Performance Tuning

Postby muuuuuuufasa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 pm

I just downloaded the trial version of PT3 and was unable to get the HUD working at a Full Tilt Rush Poker table. I was wondering if this feature was unavailable in the trial version, or if it's simply not available because I'm running a mac. If it is available, what I would need to do to get it working. I've looked in the FAQ and forums and wasn't sure if/how I could set it up. Thanks!
muuuuuuufasa

Postby tarix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm

muuuuuuufasa wrote:if it's simply not available because I'm running a mac.

Apple does not allow the kind of software interaction necessary for us to support Rush on Mac.
tarix
Developer

Postby muuuuuuufasa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

tarix wrote: Apple does not allow the kind of software interaction necessary for us to support Rush on Mac.

So since it's an apple problem does that mean there's not likely to be a fix in the foreseeable future? Or is it something that could realistically get sorted out?
muuuuuuufasa

Postby tarix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm

muuuuuuufasa wrote:So since it's an apple problem does that mean there's not likely to be a fix in the foreseeable future? Or is it something that could realistically get sorted out?

It's something we are working on.
tarix
Developer

Postby MixMastaPJ » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:19 am

I got the beta so that the rush hud would work in tourneys, but now it is no longer working 100% of the time at the final table (which it used to do just fine)

Any suggestions?
MixMastaPJ

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Could you attach some hand histories that include a final table to a support ticket so that we can investigate? This is the first I've heard of a problem with final tables.
kraada

Postby MixMastaPJ » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 pm

I'll play one today and get it back to you, I just got rid of my M workaround so hopefully that might be a fix.
MixMastaPJ

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Ok, keep us posted.
kraada

Postby Tonto1979 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

It may have been mentioned already but this is such a monster thread, I'm just gonna ask again if it was.

I've only recently starting using the HUD for Rush tables but it seems that at random times, the HUD will remain on a table for some previous hand, covering the HUD from the current hand. This previous HUD then stays on the table covering the stats for every subsequent hand.
Tonto1979

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 am

We are working to track down the cause of that issue, if you could report it next time it happens to you, the log files would help us in our efforts.
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]