HUD/PT3 Stops working on PartyPoker

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD/PT3 Stops working on PartyPoker

Postby PHILLY » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am

Im getting pretty annoyed lately and this has been happening to me a lot recently.

I was running on Vista playing PartyPoker cash games, SNGs, and tournies with the auto import from PT3 working fine when...

1. if they relocate me to another table, my HUD does not display ever again (its importing fine from HH). To get it back, sometimes I would have to close and reopen table, then the HUD displays back again.

2. SNGs, first match of SNG seems fine until I play the opponent or multiple SNGs, and it stops showing the HUD all of a sudden. I havent tried closing and reopening though but i need a fix regardless.

3. Cash games, same thing, sometimes after a while, the stats stop displaying or freezing. I.E. the #s dont change. HH is importing fine...

Problem I see is though there is a ton of duplicates when importing.

I upgrade and am running on WIndows7 now and the problems are still here and Im getting really annoyed looking for an answer. I even made a log but I dont know if it will tell much because there is no violation code or anything.

Thanks.
PHILLY

Re: HUD/PT3 Stops working on PartyPoker

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 am

1. What version of PT3 are you using? That works for me - I tested it pretty recently.

2. We have a known issue if you play another SNG which uses the same table number as an earlier tournament.

3. If you have a lot of duplicates when you start importing please use File > Setup Wizard and that will clear the old HH files, then make sure that the 'move processed files to' option is enabled and configured to move the files to a folder completely separate to the folder you're importing from.
Read the Tutorial - Preventing Duplicates for more information (the Setup Wizard will do the manual import and moving of files for you).
If you still have the same thing after that please report your problem.
WhiteRider

Postby PHILLY » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks for the reply, Im using ver. 3.00 build 5.2

I see no setup wizard under the file tab. Where will i be able to locate that?

Thanks
PHILLY

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 am

Upgrade to Beta 30.8 (available on our download page) and you will see it under the file menu then.
kraada

Postby faprifti » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm using Windows 2000, the latest version of PT3 and I have the same problem (I play only SnG)
faprifti

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 pm

faprifti wrote:I'm using Windows 2000, the latest version of PT3 and I have the same problem (I play only SnG)

Which problem do you have?
Which exact version of PT3? (check the title bar of PT3 - if it is not Beta 30.8 please update)
WhiteRider

Postby faprifti » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 pm

I have already the v3.00 beta 30.8.

My problem: The hands are always importing correctly, and sometimes I see the stats and sometimes I don't (for example if I close the program and come back 10mn later to play another SnG).
faprifti

Postby faprifti » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 pm

I precise that's the trial version
faprifti

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 pm

OK, if the FAQ: PT3 HUD doesn't help then please report your problem so that we can investigate.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]