SNG: Crash!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

SNG: Crash!

Postby traedamatic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:00 am

Hey,

first of all: I love the new look, I love the import speed. :)

Second: I had a little crash while I was editing my tournament results, see screeny(Sorry, it's in german):

[imgway]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3307/ptbugsu9.jpg[/imgway]

One more problem: Is it possible that I only need to import the hand history files from Stars and [uway]not[/uway] request the tournament summary for the tournament results (ROI, Buyin Amount, Net. Profit)?

I hope I made my points clear ;)

matic
traedamatic

Re: SNG: Crash!

Postby Josh » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:23 am

The summaries need to be imported for place and winning information.

If this happens again, please attach the PokerTracker.log file to a support ticket.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby traedamatic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:44 pm

[quote="Josh"1ul]The summaries need to be imported for place and winning information.

If this happens again, please attach the PokerTracker.log file to a support ticket.[/quote1ul]

okay, now i tried to import my 900 PartyPoker SnGs hand history files with the same result [u1ul]no ROI and Winning![/u1ul] But in PT V2 it was enough to import [u1ul]only[/u1ul] the hh files. Why did you guys changed that?
traedamatic

Postby Josh » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:59 pm

It's an early beta. Not all the functionality has been included yet. Tournament support is nowhere near complete. Give us some time. :)
Josh
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]