pokertracker startup bug/import errors

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

pokertracker startup bug/import errors

Postby oxiej » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:02 am

so first of this is for a SnG player. don´t know if that matters but still

i tried to load all of my SnG´s into pokertracker but that didn´t work out. i ended up moving all my old files out of my handhistory folder and now i´m loading all the SnG i´m playing atm and that just works fine.

i just started another SnG and pressed the auto import button and then pokertracker gave me the same crash i´ve had when i loaded all my old files.

i have windows vista,
this is about FTP SnG
i run as an admin, both FTP as PT3
it tells me that ´poketracker3.exe isn´t working any more´ and it has to be ended immediatly.
i then restart pokertracker. and it tells me that there is already an instance of pokertracker playing.
i started up the control thing where you can see which programs are running(Ctrl+alt+del, thingie!), don´t know the english word, and i see that pokertracker isn´t running anymore.

then i got to the tab processes, and i see that pokertracker.exe is running. so i end that proces, now i restarted pokertracker, but it isn´t starting anymore. so i click it again and it tells me that there is already an instance of poketracker running. this basically continues in a vicious cicle which i tried to break by restarting my computer. but that didn´t work. i also uninstalled and that did nothign aswell.

if you need more info please ask and i will be happy to provide.
oxiej

Re: pokertracker startup bug/import errors

Postby Josh » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 am

Please attach one of the files it is crashing on to a support ticket.
Josh
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]