i've had pt3 for 4 years but never use it cuz of bugs!!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: i've had pt3 for 4 years but never use it cuz of bugs!!

Postby acesinurface » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I hit file/ setup wizard

so doing this is the same as importing them manually from the start menu to the processed folder?

Also i have 4050 files to import .. does this mean that ever since i've had pt3 that it has not received basically like all my hands?

cuz i never manually sent them or used the setup wizard?

I just got a message saying there were errors and if i should continue.. i hit yes. . this is using setup wizard.
acesinurface

Postby acesinurface » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 am

ok my hud seems to be working again after using the setup wizard

But on my summary on my cash games i only have 7k hands when i should have like 100 to 200,000 i'm thinking.

hmm where are all my hands?

i don't have any filters on to my knowledge.

mike
acesinurface

Postby acesinurface » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:15 am

I wanted to make a new hud profile

i noticed that i have two databases under HUD OPTIONS and only one was checked.. i had pokertracker 3 database and another one. ONly one was checked. the one with the date.

Should both of these be checked? does it matter?

and i can create as many hud profiles as i want of course right?

thanks
acesinurface

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 am

Yes, you can make as many Profiles as you want, but let's get the imports sorted out first.

Did you create the second database deliberately?
Which database do you want to use?
When you start PT3 which database is shown in the title bar?
It's possible that you have imported some hands to one database and some to the other.

However, the only hands that PT3 will know about are those which had hand history files on your computer which were import at. If you played before you started using PT3, or there were periods when you were not using it, then those hands will not be in PT3. You will need to request those hand histories from your site, but let's come back to that later – we need to make sure that things are sorted out for normal use first.

Firstly, make sure that your own screen name is selected in the Player List on the left.
How many hands do you see?

Now click the Database menu and choose Set Active Database. Switch to the other database and then select your screen name again.
How many hands does your screen name have in that database?
WhiteRider

Postby acesinurface » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 am

ok i chose the other database.. have like 84k hands in therre.. but still missing alot of hands and sessions i belive.

Will have to request hh from tilt and wsex.

Says i paid 44k in rake over 80k hands and up like 4k .. that can't be right cuz i have cashed out like 50k profit from tilt.
I'd really like to have all my hands on there to really see where i'm at.

I had the hud working last night although it put like two huds up.. a translucent one which i could grab and move somewhere and behind it was the black stats.. I was looking in the hud options to figure out how to get rid of that.

I guess hud is working again though.. in future to prevent duplicates i should just make sure to hit STOP AUTO IMPORT so that the hands go to the processed folder? would that help?
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am

Yes that would help considerably.
kraada

Postby acesinurface » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

so to make sure i have all my hands..

i need to write support at tilt , wsex, and stars to ask for my all my hand thru an email and then put these in the processed folder?
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 am

You need to run a Manual Import on the hands also - whether you do that before or after you put them in that folder is up to you. The hands being in that folder doesn't put them in the database - importing them puts them into the database.
kraada

Postby acesinurface » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 pm

so all my hands might already be the processed folder but since have not been "imported' then will not appear in my stats right?

Should i email all the sites i play on to see if they can give me a link for all my hands?

also what should i do with the 2nd database i created once hoping to solve the duplicate problem/ hud problem. Combine them somehow? Its best just to usually have one database right?
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

All hands need to be imported in order to see any stats in PT3, no matter where any files are stored on your system. Most sites should be able to give you hands if you email their support, and that would work to get you caught up to date.

If you're reimporting all of your data into one of the two databases, you can just delete the other one as it's no longer necessary. It's really a matter of personal preference if you want one or more databases - personally I prefer just one, for what it's worth.
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]