i've had pt3 for 4 years but never use it cuz of bugs!!

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: i've had pt3 for 4 years but never use it cuz of bugs!!

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 am

That's really an impossible question to answer, but the amount of rake you pay often comes as a surprise. How much you pay depends (of course) on the stakes and number of hands you play, as well as your style and the type of games and tables you play.
You can check the rake you paid in indvidual sessions and/or hands if you think there is anything unusual, but I'm not aware of any problems with rake at Full Tilt (and we have a lot of Full Tilt players so issues like that normally come up pretty quickly).
You may be able to find a "typical" amount of rake to be paying for your game type somewhere like the strategy forums on 2+2.
WhiteRider

Postby acesinurface » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 pm

So when pt3 says i won 50k / 4bb/ over 180k hands/

pt3 is saying i won 55k after minusing the rake paid on my winnings also right.

I set up a site/ though needs more work called WeWantLowerRakeFees.com. I'm about to edit it and make it look professional with a help of a software engineer i know.

mike
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 am

Yes your amount won is your net winnings after taking rake into account. Your Rake statistic is the amount of rake you paid from hands you won. So you can see how much your winnings would have been in a rake free world by adding those two numbers together.
kraada

Postby acesinurface » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm

To get all my tourney stats.. do i need to get hh from full tilt support then plug them in ?

mike
acesinurface

Postby acesinurface » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:46 am

So yeh i'm using a logitech mouse.

u guys still think when i log in as admin and get the white screen on top of the lobby, and translucent kind of red color on my money on wsex its cuz of the drivers with logitech still.

i kknow i i need screenshot.

mike\
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 am

Without the hands to import, PT3 won't know any of your data - you should easily be able to get all of your historical hands from Full Tilt though.

Regarding Logitech, if you upgrade your drivers to the most recent version and upgrade SetPoint to the most recent version, I believe that error should go away.
kraada

Postby acesinurface » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 am

I called Wsex phone support.. they said they dont save hand histories but have a program in the poker client that saves hands.

How do i put these hands into p3?

Simply find the file and hit enter?

mike
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am

You can configure the directory holding those hands on the WPEX Configuration tab (click WPEX on the left of the Auto Import tab to see the Configuration tab). Set the Hand History Directory to the directory where the hands are being saved. If you already have a large number of files in that directory, you may want to run the Setup Wizard once to clean them out, or manually import them and move the files once the import is completed.
kraada

Postby acesinurface » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 pm

I tried to manually get my hands from wsex by hitting import file.

When i hit wsex/ saved hands it brings up a bunch of sub folders.

Do i have to try to manually import them one at a time? There is like 40 of them or so.

mike
acesinurface

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

You can Import From Directory to import a folder and all of its subdirectories (as long as you have the "Include Sub-Directories" box checked).
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]