Minted all in equity graph

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Minted all in equity graph

Postby Chappie » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:43 pm

I think it's not working correctly, as there is very little difference in my yellow line and my green line, even after hands like AA vs QQ all in preflop which I lost. I tried a search but saw nothing similar, is it just me?
Chappie

Re: Minted all in equity graph

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 am

You can see the all-in EV and equity values for individual hands by adding those stats to a report showing individual hands. Check out your hands that way and if you find any specific hands which don't look right let us know and we'll check them out for you. Bear in mind that all-in EV is only calculated when we know all the cards involved - if any aren't shown (e.g. if another deeper stacked player calls then later folds) then we can't calculate it.
WhiteRider

Postby Chappie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Is there one I can download somewhere? Haven't used the program in a while and can't figure it out.
Chappie

Postby Chappie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 pm

I took the easy way out, and just added "All-in Equity" and "Net Expected Won $" to the Known Starting Hands Detail portion of the Hands tab. There are no numbers whatsoever in the All-in Equity column. Filtering for AA only, I can find two hands where I shoved pre-flop with AA, was called, and lost -- One vs. QQ and one vs. 66. In both cases, under the Net Expected Won $ column, the amount is simply the amount of the pot. I'm sure there are other cases of this, but the AA all ins are what came to mind (of course) to make me think that the graph was not right. In both of these cases, there should be a spike in the yellow line corresponding to a drop in the green line, right?
Chappie

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

If you're not using v3.11.9 Beta please update.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

If you are, please attach the original hand history file(s) for these hands to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate. Thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby Chappie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:51 pm

That appears to have done the trick, thanks.
Chappie

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]