OS X Mountain Lion

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: OS X Mountain Lion

Postby Foeller » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm

I followed all of the steps, and everything worked out fine, but it still doesn't work. :(
Foeller

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 pm

When you say it doesn't work do you mean the HUD is disappearing behind the tables still or do you mean something else? If you could elaborate for me that would help.
kraada

Postby Foeller » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 pm

kraada wrote:When you say it doesn't work do you mean the HUD is disappearing behind the tables still or do you mean something else? If you could elaborate for me that would help.

The HUD hides behind the tables, actually in the background (also behind other programs). Furthermore, the HUD doesn't seem to follow the table's place on the screen. If I move the table, the HUD is still going to be the place where the HUD showed up in the beginning.
Foeller

Postby iJohn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Same thing happening here, HUD goes behind the tables or it will appear at other desktop with the PT client..
iJohn

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 am

I've alerted the head OS X programmer about these issues.

iJohn, if you could also restart PT3 with Logging Enabled (you can turn it on via Configure --> Options --> Logging Enabled) and report this problem we would appreciate it - the more reports of this we can get the better.
kraada

Postby iJohn » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 pm

I already enabled the loggging but same issue. Im having another problem, before i installed Mountain Lion, i made a PT backup, then i installed the latest beta + 9.1 of PostgreSQL.. everything was ok with my datebase and i was able to restore my backup, but then whenever i restart PT is telling me that the PostgreSQL database is not valid and forcing me to set a new one and i loose again everything on PT. I set everything up again, installed te latest version of Postgre, but again once i restarted my computer and PT same thing, asking me to set a new database....What can i do?
iJohn

Postby iJohn » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 pm

it looks like a conflict between PT and Post database
iJohn

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 pm

There are many problems with PostgreSQL 9.1. As a result we do not support it - 9.0 should work though. Please try that version and it should have better results for you.
kraada

Postby iJohn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 am

Hello,

It looks like my database issue its been solved installing 9.0 as you said, but the main issue remains with the hud not showing at the tables or going behind the tables...
Any news on this?
iJohn

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 am

Not yet but it's something we're looking into.

Edit to add: Just to be clear, the more information we can get from you guys in these kinds of situation the more it helps us figure out what is going on. We need log files and screenshots from everyone experiencing this problem - and the more we get the better.
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]