Manually import .csv file PT3 Mac.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Manually import .csv file PT3 Mac.

Postby steve hiam » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi Im having problems trying to import hand histories manually for hyper turbo heads up sng from PokerStars.
I request my playing history audit as a (TEXT) csv file and go to PT3 and manually import the unzipped file.
This is PT3 message info i get -

Import file: /Users/stephenhiam/Downloads/temp HUSNG/Playing history audit.csv
2013/03/22 22:10:47: + Complete (0 hands, 0 errors, 0 duplicates)
2013/03/22 22:10:47: Import complete. 0 hands in 1 file were imported. (0 errors, 0 duplicates)
2013/03/22 22:10:48:
2013/03/22 22:10:50: Housekeeping...
2013/03/22 22:13:00: Housekeeping complete.

ZERO hands ??? I cant get it to work and have searched the forums... with mixed information. Is there an easy way to do this.
Running MAC 10.5.8 and PT3 Ver 3.14.3

Many Thanks for any help,
steve hiam

Re: Manually import .csv file PT3 Mac.

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:45 pm

That's the expected results - the audit contains results information from tournaments, not hand histories played. Your tournaments should be updated appropriately after that was imported.
kraada

Postby steve hiam » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:17 am

Thanks Kraada,
But unfortunately thats exactly what is not happening, and what Im trying to get too.
A lot of games I am playing mobile and need to import the data manually when I get back to my Imac, therefor im trying to find the correct way to import HH or Tournament histories so my PT3 data, regarding all tournaments is kept up to date.
If you could give me some direction it would be really appreciated,
Many Thanks.
s.
steve hiam

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:46 am

Please compress your .csv file and a few hand history files and attach them to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread so that we can investigate. I would expect csv files to import fine on Mac, but without the hands you won't see data in all of the reports - ideally you should also request the hand histories and import those too.
WhiteRider

Postby steve hiam » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi,
Now ive just downloaded the trial PT4 mac version and am trying again to import the player history audit.csv
It doesnt import i get this message -
Oh god, i cant even paste text in this window !!!
This is really frustrating,

So does this really work or am i beta testing this ???

I mean, you need to import data right ?
How about an ABC instruction guide how to do it... that says you must import the .csv file here, ( or convert it, or request it in a different format or whatever, but make it clear and step by step how i can do this )

It doesnt work guys !
steve hiam

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 pm

You can import an audit file .csv using Get Hands From Disk.

If it isn't working for you it's possible your file is in the wrong format. Did you request it using the PokerStars lobby menu Requests > Playing History Audit?
If so and it won't import please compress it and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at it for you. Without seeing the file it's impossible to tell why it isn't importing.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]