Full Tilt Error: Unrecognized Game Type

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Full Tilt Error: Unrecognized Game Type

Postby bbalazs » Wed May 08, 2013 1:01 pm

My ticket number: 138402

I hope this issue will be solved ASAP for PT3 as well. I have a big bonus to clear, and have lots of time to play :evil:

Thx
bbalazs

Postby worldgoround » Wed May 08, 2013 1:47 pm

when can i expect a fix for PT3? i have work do here!
worldgoround

Postby kraada » Wed May 08, 2013 2:15 pm

I don't have an ETA for a PT3 patch at this time. But this issue is actively being worked on.
kraada

Postby Wardy » Wed May 08, 2013 5:58 pm

kraada wrote:I don't have an ETA for a PT3 patch at this time. But this issue is actively being worked on.

Hi Kraada, can you tell us will PT4 be finished before PT3? Or is it a case of once PT4 is sorted it can be transferred over to PT3 quickly?
Wardy

Postby stunmonkey » Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

I see there is a patch out, but how can i install it?
stunmonkey

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 am

You can get v4.07.6 of PT4 from the PT4 Download Page.

A patch for PT3 will follow, but I don't have an exact timescale for that yet. At this stage, developing for PokerTracker 4 is our #1 priority, PokerTracker 3 only gets periodic fixes (the last fix was released two months ago on March 19th meanwhile we release regular PokerTracker 4 updates and improvements), we no longer support new poker room features in PokerTracker 3.
WhiteRider

Postby bulletfb » Thu May 09, 2013 6:19 am

WhiteRider wrote:You can get v4.07.6 of PT4 from the PT4 Download Page.

A patch for PT3 will follow, but I don't have an exact timescale for that yet. At this stage, developing for PokerTracker 4 is our #1 priority, PokerTracker 3 only gets periodic fixes (the last fix was released two months ago on March 19th meanwhile we release regular PokerTracker 4 updates and improvements), we no longer support new poker room features in PokerTracker 3.

So...technically PT3 will become useless in time...
Anyway.. should we expect a patch sooner rather than later or should we think about buying a new product?
bulletfb

Postby delio » Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 am

A patch for PT3 will follow, but I don't have an exact timescale for that yet. At this stage, developing for PokerTracker 4 is our #1 priority, PokerTracker 3 only gets periodic fixes , we no longer support new poker room features in PokerTracker 3.

Great answer! Even better customer support! :mrgreen:

So now I have PT3 (which I paid for) and I can not use it. Now you are telling you won't fix it soon, because you are busy. :o

OK. Good Luck with PT4, because if you don't fix it the problem with PT3 soon, I'll never buy PT4. May be in the future you'll be busy fixing bugs on PT5 and screw everybody with PT4.

Just do you job and fix this problem with PT3 ASAP. You have to. That's good bussiness.

Otherwise I'll just buy Hold Em Manager and advise all my friends do the same!

Have a nice day.
delio

Postby worldgoround » Thu May 09, 2013 9:52 am

delio wrote:

A patch for PT3 will follow, but I don't have an exact timescale for that yet. At this stage, developing for PokerTracker 4 is our #1 priority, PokerTracker 3 only gets periodic fixes , we no longer support new poker room features in PokerTracker 3.

Great answer! Even better customer support! :mrgreen:

So now I have PT3 (which I paid for) and I can not use it. Now you are telling you won't fix it soon, because you are busy. :o

OK. Good Luck with PT4, because if you don't fix it the problem with PT3 soon, I'll never buy PT4. May be in the future you'll be busy fixing bugs on PT5 and screw everybody with PT4.

Just do you job and fix this problem with PT3 ASAP. You have to. That's good bussiness.

Otherwise I'll just buy Hold Em Manager and advise all my friends do the same!

Have a nice day.

a little rude, but true nevertheless!

when can I expect the update? will it be today? i am not able to work because of this issue! do something and do it quick
worldgoround

Postby kraada » Thu May 09, 2013 9:55 am

PokerTracker 4 has been on sale for nearly a year. There is a considerable upgrade discount for all PT3 users.

We have not even finished fixing things for PT4 yet. That needs to happen before we can even consider bringing any fix to PT3.
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]