SOFTWARE NOT OPENING

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

SOFTWARE NOT OPENING

Postby Birdseye37 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 am

Hi All,

I've recently purchased poker tracker 4 and have been using it on Mac with no problems for the past 2 weeks. Today when I clicked on the icon the software woudlt run, it simply opened the community page instead.

Does anyone know why its done this and how I can fix it?

Thanks
Gav
Birdseye37

Re: SOFTWARE NOT OPENING

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 am

PT4 opens to the Community page by default. Were there problems when you switched to Play Poker or View Stats?
kraada

Postby Birdseye37 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 am

Hi Kraada,

Thats the thing I had no problems prior. I simply closed it down after my session, and when I went back on the software fails to open? the only thing I can think may have caused it is the software update? as thats the only thing I did in between closing PT and starting it again.

As I say, all that happens now is the community page loads, I've even tried unistalling and reinstalling but that hasn't worked?

what are your thoughts?
Birdseye37

Postby Birdseye37 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:50 am

actually come to think of it, before I closed it down for the last time, when viewing stats the screen went blank and I couldn't get any data back. That was part of the reason for closing, but I thought no more of it.
Birdseye37

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. If you can see the Community page you should be able to see the menu bar at the top; let me know if you can't (and if you can't, a screenshot of what you do see would be useful as a place to start).
kraada

Postby Birdseye37 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:18 am

Hi Kraada, I've done this and the guys have reverted but we're still no further forward. I've now installed on a second mac and have a different problem….new post to follow!

Thanks for you time, I appreciate it
Birdseye37

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]