Question

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Question

Postby Tomba88 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello,
i just found out on PT3 that i play on stars in January some 1000 USD single table tournaments, but that day i dont play poker at all. Can you just tell me something about it? Is it possible, that PT3 import some bad results etc?? I try to do some pokerstars audit for that day and they send me stuff and i found out, taht i dont play also. Where can be a problem??

Thank you for answer.
Tomba88

Re: Question

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am

Importing an audit file should fix that but you can manually edit your tournament results via the Tournaments -> Enter Tournament Results option from the menu bar and you can zero out that tournament from that window.
kraada

Postby Tomba88 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:36 pm

So its possible that can be bug?? I got like heartattack when i saw that and had a bad feeling that someone play on my account...
Tomba88

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

It's almost certainly a bug. We have no direct connection to your account and only know your results from the data you import. If there's a flaw in one of the files or a file is incomplete it can cause inaccurate totals. For tournaments that's why we allow you to edit the tournaments manually to get the proper results information in as some sites don't give us any results information at all.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]