Hud not showing for every player

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud not showing for every player

Postby fireesa » Thu May 01, 2014 7:10 am

I just recently moved over to PT4 so i might be missing something. I play NL 6max Zoom but sometimes during hands the HUD wont pop up for every player. At first i thought it might be just because I don't have any hands on certain players but it happened to me vs villains I am sure I have history with.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening would be nice. Thank you.
fireesa

Re: Hud not showing for every player

Postby kraada » Thu May 01, 2014 7:45 am

Open PT4 and in the menu go to File > Open User Data Folder then close down PT4 and all of your poker sites.
In the window that opened go do the Config/AutoFiles folder. You should see a file called "stableFileList.ini" - delete that file.
When you run PT4 again it should download a new version of the file needed for the Zoom Hud to work correctly.

Be sure to follow the exact startup order described here every time you play Zoom tables in order for the Hud to work.
kraada

Postby fireesa » Thu May 01, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I still have the same problem=/
fireesa

Postby fireesa » Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 am

Nop sorry! It was still doing it for the first five minutes after I did what you said but now it seems fine all of a sudden. Thanks
fireesa

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]