PostgresSQL 100% usage of disc, import problems

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PostgresSQL 100% usage of disc, import problems

Postby iaaraadiaatra » Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 am

Hello,

I'm trying out Pokertracker4. I've run into the following difficulties:

Even though HUD works (I'm playing fast poker on Ipoker), autoimport cannot be stopped. Therefore pokertracker cannot be turned off, I have to manually kill all pokertracker and postgressql instances in the administrator. Moreover the hands are not seen in the pokertracker lobby. HUD works, but a few players are simply not tracked. Or very few hands are imported for them and then it stops.
Furthermore I'm getting the warning leading me to this website:
https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... le-playing

However, I tried the troubleshooting (importing hands manually) - but that did not work - no hands were imported.

The above would be still fine but the real problem is that postgressql is using 100% of my disc. There must be some problem with hands being copied/moved over and over again or something like that. This is independent on whether I actually run poker, the number of tables or else. Once I get hands while playing, disc usage goes 100%.

I think Ipoker is setup correctly. Details: Postgres version 9.2, shows size 133 MB. PokerTracker version 4.10.9. Running the trial version of pokertracker. Playing speed poker, on an Ipoker skin. Windows 8.

Thank you in advance for any help,

iaaraadiaatra
iaaraadiaatra

Re: PostgresSQL 100% usage of disc, import problems

Postby kraada » Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Re: PostgresSQL 100% usage of disc, import problems

Postby iaaraadiaatra » Thu May 29, 2014 4:33 am

Thank you so much kraada
iaaraadiaatra

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]