Import problem from recent update?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Import problem from recent update?

Postby H0ldnemHall » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi Guys,

My Pokertracker is running v.4.11.6 atm. When i initially did the update my cpu crashed/overheated near the end...

When i rebooted and completed the update later on, when i was playing and importing Hud was updating fine but when i come to check the graphs/stats there was nothing. I then checked the play poker tab to see if the hands were installing ok but under each import was an error message in red i.e-

Error: iPoker: Unable to import hand (#5764432757). Reason: Error: Unable to execute query: Fatal Error; Reason: Error: (ERROR: row "playerdata" has no field "cnt_p_2bet_def_opp_vs_btn_open" CONTEXT: compile of PL/pgSQL function "update_cash_cache" near line 14 )

Don't really know how to proceed from this point, don't want to compound the problem. Any help is appreciated?

Thanks
H0ldnemHall

Re: Import problem from recent update?

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 pm

You likely need to rebuild your cache. Click Database -> Database Management -> Housekeeping -> Full Cache Rebuild. Note that depending on your database size this can take quite a while.
kraada

Postby H0ldnemHall » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 am

Thanks Kraada, problem solved wrt this now. Not sure why it didn't work when i did this the 2nd time. If it goes into standby/hibernating mode could this be a problem? Just took quite a long time to rebuild the cache, that's all.
Anyway just thought i'd let you guys know your help is appreciated. Cheers.
H0ldnemHall

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:17 pm

In theory that shouldn't cause problems, but it is possible. It's certainly better if you turn it off for the duration of the rebuild . . . either way if it works now you won't need to do that again.
kraada

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]