Jackpot S&G's on full tilt still buggy after update

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jackpot S&G's on full tilt still buggy after update

Postby makeitpocketQs » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

I have been playing quite a few of these $10 Jackpot S&G's on Full TIlt lately. There are several bugs that need to be addressed immediately. Poker tracker thinks that I have made a lot more money playing these than I have. I am not sure how precisely this has happened but it may have something to do with the following.

When I go to view my stats about one in every 20 tournaments has been imported as a $0 buy in... Which is simply not the case. I may win.. I may lose. But poker tracker records it as $0 net.

Further, the net profit from these tournaments does not seem to be represented correctly at all. Some say they net me $10, some $20, some $30. Please note that it is impossible to net $20 from one of these tournaments as $30 prizepools dont exist. (unless a deal of some kind is done) but I assure you, this is not the case.

Please have a look, and address these issues quickly as they are extraordinarily frustrating to me.
makeitpocketQs

Re: Jackpot S&G's on full tilt still buggy after update

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:24 am

Is this for PT3 or PT4?

Please attach the original hand history and summary files for one of the tournaments which was recorded incorrectly to a Support Ticket so that we can investigate for you.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]