where do i find this info

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

where do i find this info

Postby davidl » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 pm

can somone tell me where or how i find the info requested in the 'Configure POP 3 Email Server' window:
server ... user ... port (that box is filled in) ... Password ...

since upgrading from pt2 to pt3 i have been unable to enter my poker stars tournament summaries. i recieve the hand histories through auto import no problem and the hud works with stars just fine. i'm currently trying to enter the summaries manually through the check email route but ran into the window referred to above and don't know how to proceed. any suggestions would be much appreciated ...

thanks
david l
davidl

Re: where do i find this info

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:49 pm

That information is the information to log into your mailserver. Who do you use for your email? Your username will be the bit before the @ part, but the server and port are determined by your e-mail provider. (Your password you should hopefully know.)
kraada

Postby D.Sesso1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:37 pm

How do i configure my email?
what values do i need to enter for
Username: Server:
Password: Port:
D.Sesso1

Postby kraada » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:03 am

Whatever are the values to log into the POP3 server of your mail client. Do you use a common mail server? If so I'll see if I can find out the details for you.
kraada

Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]