Shall I uninstall old postgres?

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shall I uninstall old postgres?

Postby Chamie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:31 am

Hello!

I have installed a w7 over my old windows VISTA. All my old files have been saved in a "windows old" which includes my old postgres which is using same log-in as my old one.
After the new installation, my Get hands while playing has loaded extremly slow upon start up. I assume that uninstalling the old database from windows old is a good idea, so which files do I need to find to do this and where?
Chamie

Re: Shall I uninstall old postgres?

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 am

Before doing anything you'll want to backup your system using our Backup functionality (via File -> Backup). You can find uninstall/reinstall directions in this documentation area.
kraada

Postby Chamie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:54 am

hmmz uninstalled old database, but it still takes 5 mins to load auto import. What do I do? ;/
Chamie

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 am

Please restart PT3 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\ folder - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]