Configuration database (easy question?)

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Configuration database (easy question?)

Postby Tr€€0faTW0 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi guys,

I updated my PT4 from 4.04(?) to 4.10.x, but have some problems withe the configuation of my database.

The first problem: stuck on 'updating poker tracker database' for hours. This means that there was a little window who says the update was still processing (i even can't cancel the database update). My database isnt that large, i think 1,6GB but it keeps updating for 3 hours. So I searched for more information untill i found really good information in this topic: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=49849.

So I canceld the database update (ctrl alt delete) and followed the steps in this post: 'Ok then when PT4 starts up say you do not want to update your database, and go into Database -> Database Management and click New. Create a new database, set it to active and default, and delete the old database. You can then reimport your data via Get Hands From Disk if you want them back - they're in %Appdata%/Local/PokerTracker 4/Processed by default.'

The problem now is the reimporting: when I choose the correct map in 'Processed by default', I have like 250 submaps from every day I played a game on Stars (by example: 01.31.2012). Is there any possibility how I can reimport this maps without clicking for every single daily map?
Tr€€0faTW0

Re: Configuration database (easy question?)

Postby kraada » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Get Hands From Disk will get hands from all subfolders as well so just pick the top folder and everything underneath it will import as well.
kraada

Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]