Hole card lookup values

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Hole card lookup values

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 am

You can probably squeak by as long as you're not trying to play 20+ tables with the setup.
kraada

Postby FilS2BotS » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 pm

To built the "Creating Hand Range Popups", do i have to create all the Columns "Cardpair" again in PT4 ?
FilS2BotS

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Yes.
kraada

Postby FilS2BotS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:00 am

I would like a Popup with the Range SB so i did build in Player Columns

AA
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 001
Count

1.a: Do i really need to built that Player Columns to make the Popup working ?
1.b: Does the fact that i puted "001" instead of "1" affect something ?
1.c What Summary should i use for that Column, i use "Count" ?

Then i built this Player Columns too:
cnt_vpip_sb_AA
sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b = false AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_s AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 001, 1, 0])
Sum

2.a Does it looks good ?
2.b Does the fact that i puted "AA" instead of "aa" in the Columns name, could affect something ?
2.c Is "Sum" the Summary i should use and does that change something to using "Count" instead ?

And then i did built the Player Stats:
VPIP S AA
(cnt_vpip_sb_AA / cnt_vpip_sb) * 100
Percent (Decimals: yes)

3.a Does it looks good ?
3.b In the format type i puted "Percent" and i checked the "Decimal" on yes to have the decimals and in the screen of the Hud Profil the decimals does not appear and i don't have the option to put it the 2 here to make them apper (i guess its cause of the "Format type" of the Stats), is the fact that the decimals does not appear in that screen is normal ?
3.c I did all the process for every hands and my Popup does not appear (other Popups from other built-in huds work good) ? (I did vaccum and Rebuilt Cache, i have the .17 version of the Beta PT4 and my Database is around 150K hands)
3.d I tried to put the Stats "VPIP S AA" in a Report to test it and then i got "Enable to execute Quiery" so i guess the Popup does not appear cause of that... ?

Please :o give me another answer than the all "Ticket" situation :)
Thank you
FilS2BotS

Postby FilS2BotS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

Forget about 3.b i was on the "Text" "AA" instead of being the Stat...
FilS2BotS

Postby FilS2BotS » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 am

I replaced the cnt_vpip_sb with cnt_vpip_sb_known just to tell... anyway it does not change anything to my problem...
FilS2BotS

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 am

I would use 1 instead of 001 but that shouldn't really make any difference, and for the summary type I would use "Sum" although again that shouldn't make much difference because it only affects report summary rows.
AA is fine in column names - we generally use lowercase as a convention to make it more obvious that it is a column rather than a stat name.

I can't see why your stat wouldn't work if you were able to save the column and the stat. We'd really need to see it to find out what was wrong so I'm afraid I have to ask you to attach it to a Support Ticket - if you post the number here one of us will take a look at it for you.
WhiteRider

Postby FilS2BotS » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 am

Oki i tried the stats in another report and it works, i was just added some stats that could not go toghether...
Then i tried to add a new group in the Popup Groups of the "Tournament - Default" (cause the Popup appear when i try this one) and i realized that the Popup still appear just without my new Group i just added...
So i tried to add the stats in the Groups that already exist and it work...
So my problem is that the New Groups i create for Huds does not appear...
FilS2BotS

Postby FilS2BotS » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 am

I exported the Group Popup "Tools" in "Tournament - Professional" and i imported it again in the Popup and PT4 names it Tools2 and added it under the Group River...
Then i check on the table and its the same, Tools2 does not appear... I have all the Groups exept this new one...
FilS2BotS

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 am

You need to link your new popup to the on-table group which you want to trigger it.
See the Tutorial: Linking an 'On Table' Group with a 'Popup' Group for how to do that.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]