vs missed CB

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: vs missed CB

Postby js2002 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Thx ur explainations a very nice. I need them because my english is not perfect. Your last post helped much the most!
Now I think that the stats are right and Ill build them in and test situations. I think this will be testet very quick because it happens very often.

one last question to the stats? raised pots are also 3bet pots right?
Is the standard CBet stat definite like that, so a CB is also a bet in a 3bet pot right?!
js2002

Postby js2002 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:14 pm

I made the first stat and wonder if the sum type "sum" is correct. What´s the difference to "count"?!

http://rapidshare.com/files/174393156/F ... 3stat.html

here the stat, but watch out its the first test version with x/y view.

Testet 2 test cases: 1. The oops got counted. 2. The bets got counted !!! Even in Multiway spots.
js2002

Postby js2002 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:31 pm

kraada wrote:
Stat #2:

Fold to Probe Bet in Raised Pots:

cnt_f_probe_bet_raise_pot_def_opp:

sum(if[flg_f_cbet_opp and flg_f_check and flg_f_face_bet, 1, 0])

This counts how many times you could've cbet, didn't, and faced a bet.

Tried to build this second one.
1. Is it ok that I had to chance it to ?:
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_bet, 1, 0])

So I put these "holdem_hand_player_statistics." in front because PT3 told me "not valid SQL".
2. At the last entry "holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_bet" ist a problem: There´s no such flag. There´s sth like holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_RAISE or holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_ALLIN or holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_CBET and on holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_BET (without the "faced") but not the stat we need. What can we do? also no f_bet_def_opp
js2002

Postby js2002 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Is this variation ok?

sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check and holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 , 1, 0])

I tried to use cnt_f_bet_def_opp but it doesnt fit into a if expression so I took the amt_f_bet_facing > 0 is this ok? or is there a better way or maybe I made the stat incorrect?!
js2002

Postby js2002 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 pm

js2002

Postby js2002 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 am

Flop Probe Bet didnt not work when I was SB and the passive guy in BB. But the Fold 2 Probe oop worked fine. must be the > expression. Any ideas?!

same situation when he is in SB :(
js2002

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:01 am

Yes, using amt_f_bet_facing > 0 will work (I thought there was a flg_f_bet_facing, apparently there isn't, sorry about that).

There are a few known issues with val_p_raise_aggressor_pos based around the blinds; that might relate to the issues you're experiencing.

To be certain though, please submit the stat and a screenshot showing why the stat isn't working right to the support system and we'll look into it and get it fixed for a future release.
kraada

Postby js2002 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:28 am

kraada wrote:
To be certain though, please submit the stat and a screenshot showing why the stat isn't working right to the support system and we'll look into it and get it fixed for a future release.

Do you think CB vs or in the blinds is also wrong? Or which pos stats do u mean?
Everytime I get closer to some stats PT3 has to say "bug bug bug". Im tired of that. I even had a remote session and was close to refund. I wont post a ticket, I ll just wait and hope that someone who gets paid reads this and does his job.
js2002

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 am

The specific bug is in the val_p_raise_aggressor_pos field, the cbet fields work properly.

I know that bug is created and awaiting our lead developer's attention right now. I don't know exactly when he'll get to it, though, I'm afraid.
kraada

Postby js2002 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 am

Hi I developed a extended probe bet stat aka bet vs missed CBet:

sum(if[
flg_p_face_raise AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='C' AND
flg_f_open_opp AND
NOT(flg_f_cbet_opp) AND
(holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position) AND
holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet
, 1, 0])
holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='C' AND
flg_f_open_opp AND
NOT(flg_f_cbet_opp) AND
(holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position)
, 1, 0])

Ths should catch 3Bet Pots and action like: Villian raises firstin, faces a 3bet and calls, at flop hes oop and has the chance to open because the aggressor checked. So he can make the probe bet. u think ok?!
js2002

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]