Looking up handrank on river

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Looking up handrank on river

Postby preparac » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Re 1) Ok, but you could have an opinion about the chosen order of the strenght groups.
Re 2) My fault. My question was related to this thread: http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17317&hilit=Q95&start=10#p84221
and to the support ticket t_id=52547
preparac

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Re: (1) It's not the way that I would have chosen to lay it out, but I'm sure there was thought and a good reason for doing it in this way.

That ticket is linked to a bug in our bug tracker that is awaiting a fix. I sincerely hope it will be fixed soon but I don't have an estimation for that fix at this point.
kraada

Postby Darvini » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Made a river bluff stat like the one earlier in this thread

cnt_r_ber_bluff:
sum(if[((holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_highcard) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 3) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 4) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_2pair AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 5) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_threeoak AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_straight AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_flush AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 2) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fullhouse AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength < 2) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_fouroak AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0) OR (holdem_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_strflush AND holdem_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0)) AND lookup_actions_r.action='B' AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

cnt_r_bet_wtsd:
sum( if[ lookup_actions_r.action='B' and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown, 1, 0])

Value expression: ((cnt_r_bet_wtsd - cnt_r_bet_bluff) / cnt_r_bet_bluff) * 100
Format expression: if( cnt_r_bet_bluff = 0 and cnt_r_bet_sd > 0,'{SYM:infinite}',format( ' {1}' , format_number( ((cnt_r_bet_wtsd - cnt_r_bet_bluff) / cnt_r_bet_bluff),1, false, false)))

But its slow. With a custom report for current player only it takes about 5 times as long to make the stat. When I put it on HUD it took many minutes before the popups would show any stats on the hand replayer. When I went to the tables I played 40 hands without seeing a single popup stat. They just wouldnt show and Im guessing they never will unless something is changed. Can something be done to this so I can use the stat in my HUD and not just in reports?
Darvini

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Unfortunately the issue that causes the HUD to be very slow here is not something that is easy to work around. I'm hopeful that we'll have a fix in the next few months, but I can't promise anything - but it is something I've been advocating for because I strongly believe stats like these are extremely important.
kraada

Postby pasita » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:04 am

kraada wrote: I'm hopeful that we'll have a fix

Pretty please. This has been a know problem for quite long now.
pasita

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 am

I've pushed for this particular issue quite a lot with the development team and will continue to do so but I cannot say when a fix will be available.
kraada

Postby Darvini » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Is it possbile to get a notification when those stats can be used in HUD?
Darvini

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Yes, create a support ticket requesting to be linked to Bug #684 and you'll receive notification when a fix is available.
kraada

Postby PartyAnimal » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 am

Has there been a fix since March such that these two stats can be used in HUD now?
Darvini wrote:Is it possbile to get a notification when those stats can be used in HUD?
PartyAnimal

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 am

No, this issue is pretty complex and hasn't been addressed.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]