Number of opportunities

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Number of opportunities

Postby jaxx » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Hello
why for some statistics like LWPC the number of opportunities is shown in the hint window when hover your mouse over the statistics - for instance 33% (1/3)
but for other like Limp/Fold Preflop - imported from Advanced Hud M3 - Cash layout, the number of opportunities is not shown in brackets in the hint window - only is shown 33%
?
jaxx

Re: Number of opportunities

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 am

This is normally to do with the way the Value Expression is laid out in the statistic.
You need to make sure it looks like this:
(x / y) * 100

Custom Stats guide
Custom Statistics and Reports FAQ

I think that Kraada is aware that some of the stats in his layout have this problem and they will probably be updated when he makes the next release of his HUD, but he'll be on later and will see this.
WhiteRider

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 am

WhiteRider is correct.

You can change the specific stat in question yourself if you'd like. Click Configure --> Configure Statistics, click Holdem Cash Player Statistics, go to the Stats tab. Click Limp/Fold Preflop. Change the expression from: cnt_limp_fold / cnt_limp_face_raise * 100 to (cnt_limp_fold / cnt_limp_face_raise) * 100

That should fix it for you. This has been fixed for the next release of my HUD, also.
kraada

Postby viju » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello!

For some reason it works on one of my custom stat and doesn't work on another, though they both made in the same way.
It works here:

(cnt_wtsd_won_when_xr_flop / cnt_wtsd_when_xr_flop) * 100

And doesn't work here:

(cnt_wtsd_won_when_xr_turn / cnt_wtsd_when_xr_turn) *100

What am I doing wrong?

PS It's Mac
viju

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 am

It's the spacing.

In the first you have:

and in the second you have:

without the space between * and 100. Add that space and things should start working.
kraada

Postby viju » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 am

Actually it worked out only when I put two spaces - one between ) and * and another between * and 100.
Thanks a lot.
viju

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]