New FTP Stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New FTP Stats

Postby mkostelnik13 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks for the work Kraada.

If anyone comes up with a way to put them on any other tabs (session would be good as mentioned above, but winnings tab would be best) or to come up with a RB/Hr calc that would be great. I am really bad at them.

Again, thank you for taking the initiative and getting these stats out to us.
mkostelnik13

Postby Andro » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 am

So there is no chance (in the future) to get a Rakeback Sum in the General -> Player Summary?
Andro

Postby kraada » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 am

@wamblam:
I re-exported the stats in that exact same beta version so I don't know what is causing that problem for people - please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link and attempt to import the stats then report the problem so that we can investigate further for you.

@mkostelnik13:
There should still be a sum line at the bottom of the Player Statistics report on the general tab which is showing you identical data for each limit row (so long as you don't have a filter enabled that filters out hands).

@mkostelnik & Andro:
The reports that use statistics in the Session and Sessions section cannot add up data from individual hands they only add up data from sessions. Since the data about how much rake you contributed to is not available in the sessions section, it will not be possible to make the rakeback statistic in those sections.

I will however talk to the development team about adding that data to the database in the future, but it is not a small change and so would likely not come anytime soon.
kraada

Postby korndawg910 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Can someone provide a more detailed explanation on how to get these to work? What do I do with the Zip files? Where do I put them? Do I extract them? Cause they won't.

Sorry, but I have no clue what I'm doing and would love the new rakeback stat
korndawg910

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 am

You need to extract the files from the zip first. They extract fine for me - in Windows you should be able to double click to open the zip and then drag the file to another folder if right click > Extract doesn't work.

Once you have the .pt3stat file(s) go to Configure > Configure Stats in the PT3 menu and on the Statistics tab click Import and choose the .pt3stat file you extracted. Repeat for both stats if you want them both.
Now click Apply to save the changes.

See "how do I add a stat?" at the top of the "Get More" section.
WhiteRider

Postby korndawg910 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:50 am

Appreciate the help, was able to extract the files, don't know why it didn't work before. I followed all the instructions and the only way I can see is using "Reports", is that correct? This is my first experience using new stats so it's been a work in progress.
korndawg910

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 am

You can only add it to the built-in reports which show stats about hands, not sessions - see Kraada's original post.
e.g. You can use them in Player Statistics, but not Player Summary.
WhiteRider

Postby nfactor13 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Any equivalent statistic available for PTS?

thanks
nfactor13

Postby kraada » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 pm

PT Stud does not support having these kinds of custom statistics at this point in time.
kraada

Postby gambleab » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:33 pm

What % does the formula calculate rakeback for and can it be adjusted for different %s?

Also, I imported the forumla but it only seems to work on the texas holdem tab, not the omaha tab. Any way I can get it for omaha as well?
gambleab

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]