New FTP Stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New FTP Stats

Postby zubs1aa » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 am

WhiteRider wrote:You could use my "HCPS Session statistics" report, which is available for download from the "Get More" section, which allows you to display HCPS stats grouped by session.

OK will try that one....

Sweet. Tried it. Doesn't have everything I want to use in it, but close enough. (I just have to figure out how to get session end time in there and I can customize it from there.

Also, I assume I can just grab the stats to create a new custom one in the omaha side of things?

Thanks!

EDIT: When I put the site ID in there it pulls the wrong site name! (All sessions I played in th espan i pulled were on FTP, but it sas they are BDG sessions. :( ??????
zubs1aa

Postby zubs1aa » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:16 am

Note on above: All my sites are aliased to my bodog name, so I wonder if id.site pulls the aliased primary?

I want to run the report so it shows only FTP sessions...
zubs1aa

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:32 pm

The built-in Site Icon stat is based on the player, so will always show your main site's icon.
To show the site that the session was played out you need a new custom stat – I already built this, so it is attached here.

Site Icon Played.zip
(453 Bytes) Downloaded 124 times

To add a stat for the end of the session just duplicate the stat for the start of the session, and the column that it uses, and change "start" to "end" in the new version of the column.

zubs1aa wrote:Also, I assume I can just grab the stats to create a new custom one in the omaha side of things?

Yes, you should be able to use the "Convert to" function to create new versions of the stats.
WhiteRider

Postby bodhisoma » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 am

I'm reading all these replies and I'm not at all confident that I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to get this fixed and not be successful.

Will this be corrected in a future release so I don't have to tinker?
bodhisoma

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 am

Exactly which issue is bothering you?
kraada

Postby bodhisoma » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:41 pm

kraada wrote:Exactly which issue is bothering you?

When I contact support on a product for which I paid, I'm really not thrilled when my question is met with another question.

Is this going to be fixed in a future release?
bodhisoma

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm afraid I can't answer your question because I do not know what you are asking. As you've said, this is a long thread. I've read and replied in it many times and I'm not certain to which part you are referring when you are asking if there is a fix planned. If you would be willing to elaborate, I would be glad to give you a more informative answer.
kraada

Postby bodhisoma » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:10 pm

kraada wrote:I'm afraid I can't answer your question because I do not know what you are asking. As you've said, this is a long thread. I've read and replied in it many times and I'm not certain to which part you are referring when you are asking if there is a fix planned. If you would be willing to elaborate, I would be glad to give you a more informative answer.

Ah, my apologies then.

I'm running v. 3.08.1 (most recent as of this writing) and MGR is being calculated wrong since the FT change to the contributed method. Wondering if an upcoming release will fix the MGR calc for FT in the near future.

Thanks.
bodhisoma

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:15 pm

MGR will continue to be calculated as it is so that those sites which still use dealt calculations will not have problems with their rakeback statistics. At this point the most likely solution looks to be adding new columns which contain data on contributed rake and weighted contributed rake, but I do not have an estimate on when these will be added at this point.
kraada

Postby johan313 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Any update when this will be incorporated into the build?

I have the custom stats but im getting annoyed at not being able to see the proper rake on the general tab.

BTW, is there any public roadmap/plan for upcomming/planned features. Just curious...
johan313

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]