New FTP Stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New FTP Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 am

I haven't actually tried the rakeback stat but I assume it uses 27% - you can change it by editing the stat or column expression. If there is no multiplier in the stat's Value Expression then have a look at the column used by the stat.

You can convert the stats for omaha.
WhiteRider

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:40 am

It uses 27% by default, but it is changeable in the value expression of the stat.
kraada

Postby greycatstimchuk » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 pm

I was wondering where look to see the new rake. I added the stat. Thanks
greycatstimchuk

Postby greycatstimchuk » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanks Kraada. Your support is excellent. I really appreciate your help. Ever since i bought your holdem and omaha Pokertracker my game has improved.
greycatstimchuk

Postby perrio » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 pm

I've followed the directions several times trying to install this I still cant find it on PT3 anywhere? I'm using 3.07.6 and I have update cache too. I've looked in >general tab >player statistic for it I don't see it. I have installed other stats without problem before.
perrio

Postby perrio » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:05 am

OK I found it, so does it only work in the general tab-player stats???? Is there any plans to add stats that combine amount won+rakeback. Or a stat that includes rakeback into BB/100.
perrio

Postby kraada » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 am

You can add it in to make Amount Won + Rakeback in the Player Statistics section (which can then be displayed on the graph if you want) - but it cannot be added to the Player Summary report because of how the statistic must be constructed.
kraada

Postby zubs1aa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:19 pm

kraada wrote:About Rakeback first:
Therefore, your rakeback needs to be calculated for each individual hand. This is why the stat cannot be used in the Player Summary report - that report uses details only available on whole sessions. But you cannot calculate your rakeback using session values if you want it to be accurate.

However, the stat can be used on the Player Statistics report on the General tab. It's not on the same line, I know, but it will still be grouped by the same limits so you can see how you are doing on the same screen.

The calculation used in the column is:

sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl > 0, (holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl / holdem_hand_summary.amt_pot) * holdem_hand_summary.amt_rake, 0])

For each hand, if you bet anything this adds your percentage of the pot (your total bet divided by the final pot) times the rake to your weighted contributed rake. The multiplication by rakeback percentage is then done in the statistic itself.

Kraada-

Is there a way to join the session data to the hand data? If so, although it would require new columns in te db, couldn't you for a session then do a sumif on sess #?

There must be a relationship between a hand # and a session... or rather a way to list all hands for a session, since session hands lists all hands for a session.

What is that relationship, and could you therefore create RB by session by summing all those hands? (And if not why not, I Must be missing something...)
zubs1aa

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:21 pm

The way the PT3 custom stats system works, you can't build this stat for the session or sessions sections. Those statistics sections were not designed to loop over hands within sessions - they are designed to loop over sessions (or in the session section, report the results from the entire session). They don't access individual hands, and attempting to do so causes things to explode to extremely large numbers that bear no resemblance to the results you want - trust me, I've tried to find workarounds for this sort of thing in the past.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 am

You could use my "HCPS Session statistics" report, which is available for download from the "Get More" section, which allows you to display HCPS stats grouped by session.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]