Call 3Bet IP/OOP, 3Bet BB vs Steal, 3Bet SB vs Steal

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Call 3Bet IP/OOP, 3Bet BB vs Steal, 3Bet SB vs Steal

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 am

cnt_p_4bet_vs_resteal: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_def_opp) and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet, 1, 0])

cnt_p_4bet_vs_resteal_opp: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_def_opp) and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp, 1, 0])

This also excludes hands where you steal, one player calls and someone else makes a 3-bet squeeze. If you want those hands to count, remove the "not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_squeeze_def_opp)" bit.
kraada

Postby parraka » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Thx kraada. You havent say anything about Cbet non 3bet, tell me if my stat would be correct.
parraka wrote:Fold to Flop cbet in NON 3bet Pot = (cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp) * 100
cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold = sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0 AND NOT holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F', 1 , 0 ])
cnt_f_cbet_def_opp = sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp AND NOT holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp, 1 , 0 ])

Is this correct?
parraka

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 pm

No those won't do what you want - cnt_p_raise > 0 is guaranteeing that you have raised. If you raise and don't face a 3-bet the only time you can face a cbet is if someone else 4-bet you. Do you want limp calls to count here or only times you call cold in position (or just call in the blinds)?
kraada

Postby parraka » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 pm

kraada wrote:No those won't do what you want - cnt_p_raise > 0 is guaranteeing that you have raised.

Thats good not?
I want: ME raises preflop Player calls Me cbet flop Player folds 1/1
Player raises preflop Me 3bet Preflop Player calls 3bet Me cbet flop in 3bet pot Player folds. 1/2
Player raises preflop Me 3bet Preflop Player calls 3bet Player checks Me cbet flop in 3bet pot Player folds. 1/3

I want that CB Flop, CB Turn, CB River, Fold to CB flop, Fold to CB turn, Fold to CB river, Raise to Cbet Flop, Raise to Cbet Turn and Raise to Cbet River dont count the hands where there is a 3bet pot, only that. I supposed that modifying 3bet Pots cbet i can make these stats easy.

I want a stats postflop for 3bet Pots and other for raised pots, for limped is the same, i dont care.
parraka

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm sorry I'm really confused by your naming here. What setups do you want to count?
kraada

Postby parraka » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:42 pm

I want that stats only count the setups if there is not a 3bet pot. I want stats postflop for 3bet Pots and for Raise Pot.
The last example i think that is easy. In the first case it counts because there has been a fold cbet flop in a "normal" pot. In the second and third cases dont count because the pot is 3betted although there has been 2 folds to cbet flop.

I made a mistake, this would be:
ME bets preflop, Player calls, Me cbet flop, Player folds 1/1
Player bets preflop, Me 3bet Preflop, Player calls 3bet, Me cbet flop in 3bet pot, Player folds. 1/2
Player bets preflop, Me 3bet Preflop, Player calls 3bet, Player checks, Me cbet flop in 3bet pot, Player folds. 1/3

With bettings:

Me bets preflop 6, Player calls, Me cbet flop 6, Player folds 1/1
Player bets preflop 6, Me 3bet Preflop 18, Player calls 3bet, Me cbet flop in 3bet Pot 18, Player folds. 1/2
Player bets preflop 6, Me 3bet Preflop 18, Player calls 3bet, Player checks, Me cbet flop in 3bet Pot 18, Player folds. 1/3
Better?

1/1 , 1/2 and 1/3 are the times that my stat count. In this case, Fold cbet Flop when Pot is not 3Betted.
parraka

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Then you want:

cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold_single_raised_pot = sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0 AND NOT(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F', 1 , 0 ])

cnt_f_cbet_def_opp_single_raised_pot = sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise = 0 AND NOT(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp, 1 , 0 ])
kraada

Postby parraka » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 pm

One question, does this works for several players?

Me raises preflop, Player 1 calls, Player 2 calls, Me cbet flop, Player 1 folds, Player 2 folds.
Would both player have counted?
parraka

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes they'll both be folding in the specified setup.
kraada

Postby parraka » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 am

Thx Kraada, take a look at this stat:

Float Turn in 3bet Pots: (cnt_t_float_3B / cnt_t_float_opp_3B) * 100
cnt_t_float_3B = sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_float AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet, 1, 0])
cnt_t_float_opp_3B = sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_float_opp AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet, 1, 0])

Does this work? I have bought hands and my DataBase is huge, the housekeeping is so long. I cant be modying stats so many times like before. Should i use face? Explain me. I see NA in the stats of the players, i havent imported all the hands but it looks like wrong.
parraka

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]