Call 3Bet IP/OOP, 3Bet BB vs Steal, 3Bet SB vs Steal

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Call 3Bet IP/OOP, 3Bet BB vs Steal, 3Bet SB vs Steal

Postby parraka » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Again i am having troubles with stats by position, looK.

Cbet Flop Raise Pot: (cnt_f_cbet_rp / cnt_f_cbet_opp_rp) * 100

cnt_f_cbet_rp: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet
AND NOT((holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet)OR(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)), 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_opp_rp: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND NOT((holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet)OR(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)), 1, 0])

The value of this in a player in my BD is : 382/555 x 100 = 69

I made the same stat for IP and OOP.

Cbet Flop Raise Pot IP: (cnt_f_cbet_ip / cnt_f_cbet_opp_ip) * 100

cnt_f_cbet_ip: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_has_position
AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND NOT((holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet)OR(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)), 1, 0])

cnt_f_cbet_opp_ip: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_has_position AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND NOT((holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet)OR(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet OR holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp)), 1, 0])

The value of this in the same player that before is: 382/294 = 130
I had tryed a lot ot things and nothing. I think that cnt_f_cbet_opp_ip is okey. If i sum cnt_f_cbet_opp_ip and cnt_f_cbet_opp_oop i get cnt_f_cbet_opp_rp I dont know what is the problem with cnt_f_cbet_ip and cnt_f_cbet_oop, they count all the cbets made in flop, whats the problem here?

I am getting troubles with all this type of stats, i dont know where is my mistake.
parraka

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:36 pm

That looks like it should work to me. Could you please export, zip up and attach that stat to a support ticket so that we can look into this further for you?
kraada

Postby trylobit » Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi!

Can you please export these stats, I've just moved from HM and I am just beginning to write stats I need.
If those have been created please post them here:

3Bet BB vs Steal (CO, BTN, SB separately)
3Bet SB vs Steal (CO+BTN)
Call 3Bet IP/OOP
Fold Flop CBet IP/OOP

Thank you in advance!
trylobit

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 am

If you're moving from HM, have you considered moving directly to PT4? All of those stats are in PT4 by default.
kraada

Postby trylobit » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 am

Yeah... I think I will have to, I wanted PT because I am a Mac user and I am fed up with emulating Windows, but it seems like I will have to hang on for some time... Looking forward for PT4 for Mac :)
trylobit

Postby kraada » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 am

We're getting there, we really are :)
kraada

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]