Creating a hand ranking popup for opponents actions

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Creating a hand ranking popup for opponents actions

Postby Alph0r » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 am

I am trying to create a popup, that will show me what type of hand my opponent had, when he made a certain action. I want to know for instance, how often my opponent had TPTK when he raised on the turn, how often he had middle pair or how often he had a draw or a pure bluff.

There seems to be a field in the database, that shows if my opponent had one pair. Is there any possibility to further distinguish it between top and middle pair for instance?

I have also a quesion about the draws: There is a field, that shows if my opponent had a draw, but does this only count the times, when he had only a draw without a madehand, or does it also count the times when he had a draw + a madehand?
Alph0r

Re: Creating a hand ranking popup for opponents actions

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 am

The information in this post should be useful for you - however using these sorts of stats in the HUD causes fairly severe performance degradation, so depending on your system and database size they may not be that functional for you. Further breakdowns below id_x_hand_strength are not currently possible (id_x_kicker_strength is non functional at this point in time).
kraada

Postby gazavat » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:25 pm

kraada wrote:(id_x_kicker_strength is non functional at this point in time).

is it functional in PT4 now?
gazavat

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 am

Yes, although a few more complex situations aren't handled correctly in the current version - there will be a further fix in the next release.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]