session only stats?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

session only stats?

Postby waffe7 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to display stat in the HUD that only shows current session numbers for a villain? I realize there is a setting for showing the HUD for the last X hands, but wondering if there was a similar thing for a session. What I'd like to do is be able to display this session's stats for a villain along with my long term stats for him.
waffe7

Re: session only stats?

Postby kydechuk01 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 am

waffe7 wrote:Hi,

Is there a way to display stat in the HUD that only shows current session numbers for a villain? I realize there is a setting for showing the HUD for the last X hands, but wondering if there was a similar thing for a session. What I'd like to do is be able to display this session's stats for a villain along with my long term stats for him.

Waffe7, we can see session only stats on the table HUD. Right click on any table HUD group and choose Session Stats. Or click PT4 icon and choose 'All Sessions stats'.

BUT, I have +1 to that request to view not only the table HUD but all HUD's popups also (to see villain's postflop at this short period too). And keyboard shortcut like Ctrl/Alt/Shift in additional to left/right mouse click to quick change HUD's data from All to Session state would be cool. Now right clicking hud and then left clicking to 'Session stats' is quite long method.
kydechuk01

Postby kydechuk01 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

kydechuk01 wrote:
waffe7 wrote:Hi,

Waffe7, we can see session only stats on the table HUD. Right click on any table HUD group and choose Session Stats. Or click PT4 icon and choose 'All Sessions stats'.

BUT, I have +1 to that request to view not only the table HUD but all HUD's popups also (to see villain's postflop at this short period too). And keyboard shortcut like Ctrl/Alt/Shift in additional to left/right mouse click to quick change HUD's data from All to Session state would be cool. Now right clicking hud and then left clicking to 'Session stats' is quite long method.

Oh, It's my mistake - I looked for new messages and thought this is message from PT4 forum.

PT3 dont have Session stats feature and I think will not have it since PT4 was released.
kydechuk01

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 am

kydechuk01 is correct - this functionality is available in PT4 but not PT3.
WhiteRider

Postby viju » Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 am

What about PT4 for Mac?
Right click doesn't work, neither I have an "All Session Stats" option in PT4 icon menu.
viju

Postby kraada » Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

You can turn right clicking on in System Preferences -> Mouse with most modern Mac mice now and it should work. You can also double click the HUD boxes or option+click and that should work too.
kraada

Postby viju » Wed May 01, 2013 9:58 am

I double checked - double click, option+click and right click don't work at all (I use MacBook with a trackpad, but I don't think that's the cause of the problem - it works fine otherwise). There is no way to get a session stats in replayer. During session there's an option "Set all to table session stats" in PT4 menu that works fine and that's the only way I can see those stats.
viju

Postby kraada » Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 pm

That should be working and I'm not seeing anything like that in our internal bug tracking system. So if you could please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. That will help us identify what is going on here for you. In the meantime, you can use the PT Icon method, but we should definitely get this fixed.
kraada

Postby viju » Wed May 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Ok, I opened a ticket.
What seems strange to me is that in replayer there's no "Set all to table session stats" option in PT4 icon menu

and in Options menu

Does it have to be like this?
viju

Postby kraada » Wed May 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Are you running 4.07.4?
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]