HUD stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD stats

Postby DreamsofTragedy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:42 pm

is their a way to say like i have a player stat on 6max but then we go to a heads up table and play their, is their a way to only filter his heads up stats during the session with out having his 6max stats showing a the heads up game....if u guys know what i am saying
DreamsofTragedy

Re: HUD stats

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Yes, you can set up PokerTracker to filter stats based on the number of players dealt in via the Configure --> Configure Hud --> Hud Options tab in the Player Ranges area. When the number of players falls within a range you set, you only see data from when the game has that many players (so if you set it to have a 2 to 2 row you'll only see heads up data when heads up for example).
kraada

Postby DreamsofTragedy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:26 pm

kraada wrote:Yes, you can set up PokerTracker to filter stats based on the number of players dealt in via the Configure --> Configure Hud --> Hud Options tab in the Player Ranges area. When the number of players falls within a range you set, you only see data from when the game has that many players (so if you set it to have a 2 to 2 row you'll only see heads up data when heads up for example).

cool thank you this was killing me for some time now it answer :) :D
DreamsofTragedy

Postby DreamsofTragedy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 pm

DreamsofTragedy wrote:
kraada wrote:Yes, you can set up PokerTracker to filter stats based on the number of players dealt in via the Configure --> Configure Hud --> Hud Options tab in the Player Ranges area. When the number of players falls within a range you set, you only see data from when the game has that many players (so if you set it to have a 2 to 2 row you'll only see heads up data when heads up for example).

cool thank you this was killing me for some time now it answer :) :D

wait so when i want to play 6max i would have to deleted that just to see the 6 max normal stats
DreamsofTragedy

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 pm

You can create multiple rows here - so if you created:
5 to 6
3 to 4
2 to 2

when 5 or 6 handed you see 5-6 handed data, when 3-4 handed you see 3 or 4 handed data, and when heads up you only see data heads up.

If you want to see heads up data when heads up but heads up data but all data otherwise you'd do:

2 to 2
2 to 6

It always does the lines in order, so when heads up it gets to the first line and gives you only HU data. When non-HU it'll go to the second line and then you get 2 to 6 handed data.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]