attp to steal in Red zone from BU and SB

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

attp to steal in Red zone from BU and SB

Postby mario_calder » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello, i´m spanish so sorry for my english (also will be gratefull if yours answer aren´t very difficult to understand lol).
I´m playing 6-max hyperturbos and i really think that i need a stat to know the % times that a player try to steal when he has 10BB(or like M=6).
I´ve states of PFR in Blue Zone, Green, Orange... (M harrington) and i´ve try to convinate with my state of steal in BU and SB but i can´t get it :((((.

If someone can give that two stats i will love him :D (i preffer in <10BB that in M but i love him equally)
I post the "Value Expression"s to a possibly convination:
Attp to steal in SB: (cnt_steal_att_sb / cnt_steal_opp_sb) * 100
Attp to steal in BU: (cnt_steal_att_bu / cnt_steal_opp_bu) * 100
PFR in Red zone: (cnt_pfr_rz / cnt_hands_rz ) * 100

THANKX!!
mario_calder

Re: attp to steal in Red zone from BU and SB

Postby mario_calder » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 pm

mario_calder wrote:Hello, i´m spanish so sorry for my english (also will be gratefull if yours answer aren´t very difficult to understand lol).
I´m playing 6-max hyperturbos and i really think that i need a stat to know the % times that a player try to steal when he has 10BB(or like M=6).
I´ve states of PFR in Blue Zone, Green, Orange... (M harrington) and i´ve try to convinate with my state of steal in BU and SB but i can´t get it :((((.

If someone can give that two stats i will love him :D (i preffer in <10BB that in M but i love him equally)
I post the "Value Expression"s to a possibly convination:
Attp to steal in SB: (cnt_steal_att_sb / cnt_steal_opp_sb) * 100
Attp to steal in BU: (cnt_steal_att_bu / cnt_steal_opp_bu) * 100
PFR in Red zone: (cnt_pfr_rz / cnt_hands_rz ) * 100

THANKX!!

Or maybe is a good idea do it using PFR in BT and SB in Red zone...
mario_calder

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:41 am

In order to do this you need to first build new columns for the red zone data you want. Take a look on the Columns tab at how cnt_pfr and cnt_pfr_rz differ. Then you'll need to make cnt_steal_att_rz to make a red zone version - and to make it for the button you'd need to add: AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0.
kraada

Postby mario_calder » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 am

kraada wrote:In order to do this you need to first build new columns for the red zone data you want. Take a look on the Columns tab at how cnt_pfr and cnt_pfr_rz differ. Then you'll need to make cnt_steal_att_rz to make a red zone version - and to make it for the button you'd need to add: AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 0.

pfff...really man, i´ve try to do it myself but i can´t :(.
I copy you the following columns:
cnt_pfr: sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0, 1, 0])
cnt_pfr_rz: sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_raise > 0 and

(tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) <= 5)

, 1, 0])

cnt_steal_att: sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att, 1, 0])

Please help me to build for SB and BT...
mario_calder

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm

cnt_steal_att_rz_bu:

sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) <= 5), 1, 0])

cnt_steal_opp_rz_bu:

sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_opp and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) <= 5), 1, 0])

To make the SB version just change position from 0 to 9.
kraada

Postby mario_calder » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm

kraada wrote:cnt_steal_att_rz_bu:

sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_att and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) <= 5), 1, 0])

cnt_steal_opp_rz_bu:

sum(if[tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_steal_opp and tourney_holdem_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 and (tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_before / ( tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_holdem_blinds.amt_sb + (tourney_holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players * tourney_holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_ante)) <= 5), 1, 0])

To make the SB version just change position from 0 to 9.

I did it but....i really think that the result in the HUD isn´t correct...can´t be correct...i think that ít´s not in % maybe...is not possible that a regular with 200 hands has "1" from Button steal in red zone and "1" from SB. Other player has "6" and "7".... i think we have some problems. Not?
mario_calder

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 am

What expression did you use in your new stat?

Kraada's columns look good to me, but if you export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket we'll take a look at it for you.
WhiteRider

Postby mario_calder » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am

WhiteRider wrote:What expression did you use in your new stat?

Kraada's columns look good to me, but if you export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket we'll take a look at it for you.

Ok i have sent the pictures.
mario_calder

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 am

In your Stat you're using the expression:

(cnt_steal_att_bu / cnt_steal_opp_bu) / cnt_hands_rz * 100

This is now that you want.

What you want is:

(cnt_steal_att_rz_bu / cnt_steal_opp_rz_bu) * 100
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]