VPP less than X

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

VPP less than X

Postby curstybaps » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm interested in finding out what my most profitable VPP stat is. I have experimented with a variety of playing styles and my most profitable stat is between 15 and 20%, but I was wondering if it is possible to run a report where I can view all my results with vpp < x where x is a variable I can input. Example I want to see all the tourneys where my vpp was less than 20% and compare that to the net $ won\lost for vpp > 20%. I'm looking to discover my optimal VPP in a more quantitive way. Appreciate any help with this. I hope the example is clear.
curstybaps

Re: VPP less than X

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Do you mean VPIP? VPPs are rewards points at PokerStars but that doesn't make sense with what you are asking.
kraada

Re: VPP less than X

Postby curstybaps » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Sorry yep that's what I mean voluntary put money in the pot. I can see where I go on tilt my vpip is up at 40% lol but I want to find a more precise cut off point so that I can see at what point I begin to tilt during a game by keeping any eye on that stat. I'd like to group all my tourneys within a range of vpip where perhaps i could input min and max values or just less than a certain value would be good enough.
curstybaps

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]