Positional Popups

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Positional Popups

Postby B Champman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Im trying to create positional pop ups in my cash hud. I can't even remember how to make a new group as a popup (it shows as player), because I haven't used pt3 in quite a while, so all help is very appreciated!

basically Im trying to create a pop up list, that shows each stat by position (i play full ring cash so ep, mp, lp, sb and bb is what im looking for) for stats like 3bet, 4bet, raise first in, if anyone could walk me through it, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
B Champman

Re: Positional Popups

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 pm

To get a breakdown between SB and BB in PT3 you'll need to make custom statistics. Have you taken a look at PT4? We have a Positional Popups section of our Hud editor making these kinds of popups a snap to build.
kraada

Postby B Champman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 pm

im stuck to pt3 until pt4 is released for mac my friend. Are the blinds combined without custom stats? i really need to figure out how to put together positional stats as directed by my coach!
B Champman

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Correct, without custom stats in PT3 the blinds are combined.

We do hope to have PT4 out for mac soon, we're just ironing out a few last minute things we've caught in alpha testing.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]