How to make 3bet custom stats?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

How to make 3bet custom stats?

Postby B Champman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 am

can anyone with experience tell me what variables etc I need to create these custom stat?:

3bet from big blind

3bet from small blind

fold to 3bet from small blind

RFI from SB (would the built in blinds stat do this one, or does bb somehow skew it)

Call PFR from SB and BB

WTSD and W$D from SB and BB

I DLed some custom stats that seemed simple, but were based on vs position as well. so it was like f3bet_9v1_ but removing the vX in the stat gave me an error, and I just want by position for each blind, thanks alot!
B Champman

Re: How to make 3bet custom stats?

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:45 pm

I thought there were some of these for download in our Warehouse, but it appears not. These can be created as custom stats using the holdem_hand_player_statistics.position field - that stores the value of the position of the player in question. The BB is always 8 and the SB is always 9. The button is 0, CO is 1 and so on counterclockwise for however many other players there are.

That said, in PT4 these are not necessary to do as a custom stat as you can pick the position properly for the HUD and SB and BB are available as distinct positions (the PT4 options are BB, SB, BTN, CO, MP, EP).
kraada

Postby B Champman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

how exactly do I "use" it? I go to new stat and insert and insert the 3bet stat i want then the position but it shows no way of adding the number for the actual position, and I just get an invalid expression :P

edit: i think i got it, it validates.

(cnt_p_3bet / cnt_p_3bet_opp) * 100 position 8 should do it right?

also there are 9 seats at a full ring table, so does that mean btn is 1 and CO is 2 and so on?
B Champman

Postby B Champman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 pm

so those stats failed. in graph they get incorrect operator X

is there anyone that I can just give a list to and they can make them? I have no experience in this and I obviously can't build them but I absolutely need them
B Champman

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:14 am

I also meant to link this tutorial which will walk you through how to create new stats in PT3.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]